PDA

View Full Version : 2 упражнения/ помощ(английски)

awesomesheepy
10-08-2012, 15:07
Identify the past forms then underline the correct time expression:

-Meg was lying in the sun before/while/as soon as the children were playn in the pool .
-How long ago/How long/While did you past your driving test?
-He continued his journey before/after/ago he had changed the tyre.(тук е after?)
-I was walking down the street when-as soon as-while a car stopped next to me.
-She had been singing for zears since/for/before she finally became a star.
-He adn't eaten turkey since/ever/for the previous Christmas?(тук май е since?)
-Our team had scored three goals bz the time/until/yet everyone was quiet.
-Do you know how long/when/while he had lived in Portugal before he moved to Turkey?(how long мисля?)
-They had been sailing for/since a month before they reached a port.
-She took of her coat just/as soon as/already she entered the house.

a)Fill with Pr.Perf. or Present Perf.Continuous

I have been working as a reporter on''the morning globe''for eight years,and....(write)about every major sporting event in England in that time.I ......(also/make) several important contacts within the sporting worlds such as football managers and race-horse trainers,who.....(be) of great help to me in my career.The editor of''The World''.......(recently/offer)me the post of Senior Sports Reporter,but as I......(never/really/like)the newspaper I think I will turn it down.However,I....(read)your newspaper since I was a young boy and I....(always/admire) it.I.....(wait)for an opportunity like this to turn up all my working life.My editor.....(agree)to give me off to attend an interview.

b) Present Simple/Pr.Continuous
Hello Dad.I'm in Birmingham.It's pouring with rain and I......(not/have got)any money.What....(you/want)me to do about it?Could you come and pick me up?Ted,you.....(always /ask) me to do this.I....(get)tired of it.Please,my evening classes....9start)at 7,00.Can't Mum come and get me?The Smiths.....(visit)us tonight and she's busy in the kitchen.Please Dad.I....(ask)you to do this for me one last time.The succes of my presentation tonight.....(depend)on you.Ok,but this is the last time..I....(mean)it.

heartshapedbox
10-08-2012, 15:29
Identify the past forms then underline the correct time expression:

-Meg was lying in the sun before/while/as soon as the children were playn in the pool .

-How long ago/How long/While did you past your driving test?

-He continued his journey before/after/ago he had changed the tyre.(тук е after?)

-I was walking down the street when-as soon as-while a car stopped next to me.

-She had been singing for zears since/for/before she finally became a star.

-He adn't eaten turkey since/ever/for the previous Christmas?(тук май е since?)

-Our team had scored three goals bz the time/until/yet everyone was quiet.

-Do you know how long/when/while he had lived in Portugal before he moved to Turkey?(how long мисля?)

-They had been sailing for/since a month before they reached a port.

-She took of her coat just/as soon as/already she entered the house.

мързи ме за второто :Д